Team Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fatal Four Way

Go down

Fatal Four Way Empty Fatal Four Way

Post  Andrew Hunter Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:19 am

The Russian Bear's entrance theme hits the arena.
The Russian Bear appears under the titantron, followed closely by The Silent Killer. The Russian Bear is wearing his title belt around his waist.
Both men make their way to the ring and slide inside, asking for microphones. The Silent Killer lifts the mic to his lips and prepares to speak.

TSK: Things are finally where they should be. This is the Impact Championship match contestants; The Silent Killer and The Russian Bear: two PHWF Originals. None of that New Breed crap.

TSK points to the title around The Russian Bear's waist.

TSK: But first: we have something that cannot be solved in a nice fair hard fought match. So, I have a perfect solution: *The Silent Killer points to The Russian Bear* eeney *he points to himself* meeney *he points to The Russian Bear* miney *he points to himself* moe.

Miami Mauler's music hits as he appears on the ramp.

GM Mauler: Woo woo woo-
wait, what? What can't be settled in a match but can be settled in an eeney-meeney-miney-moe contest?

TSK: Relax Mauler. Now we can have the match. The way it should be done.

The Russian Bear raises the mic to his lips.

TRB: That isn't how it's done! You did it the wrong way-
GM Mauler: Wait up! If this can't be solved in the ring, but can be solved using that stupid technique, then I have a simple solution!
Rock-Paper-Scissors.

TSK leans over towards The Russian Bear and begins explaining how it's done as Mauler continues.

GM Mauler: After this: I expect that your conflict can end so your match can begin.

The Russian Bear waves The Silent Killer off, say he knows how it's done.
The Silent Killer and The Russian Bear both hold their right hands, in fists, out and begin.
The Silent Killer throws paper while The Russian Bear throws rock.

GM Mauler: There The Silent Killer wins, now can we get on with it?

Kenny The Referee slides into the ring. The Russian Bear hands his title to Kenny. Kenny calls for the bell to ring.
The Russian Bear and The Silent Killer extend hands and shake, before The Russian Bear lies down. The Silent Killer hooks a leg.
Kenny wearily begins counting....
THE SILENT KILLER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS THE RUSSIAN BEAR!!!

Mauler looks like he has no idea as to what just happened. He throws the mic back to his lips.

GM Mauler: WHA? Is this what you two imbesiles were up to!? Seeing who would win without even trying? I can't believe this! You two bas-

Alicia Key's entrance theme hits stopping Mauler in his tracks. Alicia appears on the ramp and walks up right next to Mauler.

GM Mauler: What now? Do I have to listen to you now? Well guess what. One of my Pay-Per-View matches have gone down the drain and now this?

GM Alicia: This entire tournament was staged on my show; Tuesday Night Honor. That naturally means that I have the right to what happens here, not you. Right now Mauler, I would like you to drop your microphone because I do not want you to interrupt me, which I know you will.

Alicia motions for Mauler to drop his mic. Mauler hesitates for a moment but complies.

GM Alicia: With that out of the way, I have no choice but to vacate the Impact Championship!

The crowd thunders with both cheers and boos at the announcement. The shot cuts from Alicia back to the ring showing The Silent Killer and The Russian Bear shaking their heads in disbelief. The shot cuts to show Mauler with his mouth open yelling curses at Alicia. The camera shows Alicia with a small smile on her face. She lifts the mic back to her lips to speak.

GM Alicia: What brings me to this decision is that none of the matches on my show, Tuesday Night Honor, were won fairly, I have come to the conclusion that the only way things will be fair is if there is one more match to this rather odd little chapter in PHWF's history. Please welcome, the new number one contender for the Impact Championship, the man who's match was interrupted twice against his favor, please give it up for: Mad Dragon!

The crowd gives out a loud mixed reaction as Mad Dragon's entrance theme hits. Mad Dragon appears on the ramp wearing full wrestling attire and carrying a mic. He lifts the mic to his lips and prepares to speak.

Mad Dragon: Finally; somebody has shown to have a spec of intelligence. Congratulations Alicia Keys!

Mad Dragon smiles and claps his hands. The crowd gives another mixed reaction, this time louder in the cheering category. Mad Dragon drops his mic as he begins to walk down the ramp.

GM Alicia: And!

Mad Dragon stops walking and looks back, with a frown on his face.

GM Alicia: Not the only man to cheat his way through to the semi-finals, but the only man in this tournament not to had cheated anybody knowingly. He is: "the man who fights for justice!" the crowd lets out a loud pop Please welcome: Andrew Hunter!

The crowd lets out a thunderous pop as Andrew Hunter appears on the ramp right behind Alica, wearing full wrestling attire and carrying a mic. He stops right next to Alicia and nods at the two GMs before raising the mic to his lips.

Andrew: I'll take it that there are too many cheaters and cheapskates standing here right now, right Mad Dragon? Silent Killer? Russian Bear? Well, I'm glad that everyone gets to here me say-

GM Alicia: And lastly, against my better judgement;
Mauler, Andrew, Mad Dragon, The Silent Killer, and The Russian Bear divert their attention to Alicia
Alexander Conway!

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva blares through the arena and the crowd gives a vicious reaction as Alexander Conway appears on the ramp with a mic at hand and a smaug smile on his face. The crowd lets out thunderous boos as Alexander Conway points at Andrew Hunter and yells: "Hypocrite" without a mic. He then lifts the mic to his lips and prepares to speak.

Alexander: Your right Mad Dragon. Finally someone has a spec of sense and it shows. Alicia, I want you to know that I don't take it personally that you waited so long. The fact that I was trying to give some punk of a kid some national experience was my downfall.

Chants of, "Joseph!", errupt from the the crowd as Alexander smiles to continue.

Alexander: But no more, I say. Donald Dark was an idiot, but you are a genius, Alicia! I promise that this win tonight will be-

Andrew: Don't you think that you should go around bragging about wins after you've won, or, most likely, lost them?

The crowd lets out a loud pop and more a few whistles as Andrew continues

Andrew: I already said that I apologize! I didn't mean that Edard the third down there behind me distracted you.

The crowd laughs at the name as Andrew points to Mad Dragon.

Andrew: The fact of the matter is that: This has turned into a fatal four way, and your talking about God knows what! The fact is that I can practically guarantee that you not only won't win, you'll lose! I realize that you seem tho think that Alicia has done you a favor by giving you this shot, but she didn't. You see, tonight: justice will be served, and there is nothing you, Dad Magon,The Silent Pooter, or The Russian Yanky can do about it!

The crowd seems to catch on to the insults and lets out many laughs.

Alexander: Oh, well that's great Andrew. Now: why don't you wake up! This isn't some fairy tale, justice doesn't help people. This isn't an office job, this is a fight for survival! Nice guys finish last and I'm glad that I caught onto that well before tonight. Why don't you just take your little playtime logic and leave my arena.

The crowd boos viciously as Alexander lowers the mic. He then walks down the ramp toward the ring, passing Andrew on his way. He pauses at Mad Dragon and shoots a quick look. He continues past him to the ring and slides inside with The Silent Killer. Mad Dragon follows and slides into the ring aswell. The Silent Killer, Alexander Conway, and Mad Dragon all seem to exchange glances and points to Andrew Hunter. They continue for several seconds and then all three nod. They look up at Andrew and smile very confidently. Andrew Hunter seems to realize what's just corresponded and makes his way, very wearily, to the ring.

Alicia: Also, anyone, Original or New Breed, who inteferes will be suspened.

The Russian Bear looks toward The Silent Killer, who nods, and begins to walk from the spot he'd been standing to the ramp. He stops infront of Andrew Hunter and glares furiously at him. He stops abruptly and makes his way up the ramp. He stops at Alicia and Mauler and says something without his mic. Mauler nods and raises the mic back to his lips.

GM Mauler: Andrew, The Russian Bear says that he promises that after you've been layed out by his friend, The Silent Killer, he'll be out to make sure you don't get back up.

Andrew looks at the ground and shakes his head as he continues wearily to the ring. He walks up the steps and slides in through the middle and top ropes. Alexander Conway, Mad Dragon, and The Silent Killer wait in one corner as Kenny the referee slides into the ring and asks everyone if they're ready. The three waiting so eagerly in one corn er says yes but Andrew Hunter still holds a neutral face for several seconds. He then comples and the ring anouncer begins the introduction.

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is set for one fall, and it is for The Impact Championship!
Introducing first-

TSK: Can we skip this?

The ring announcer stops speaking and lowers the mic.

TSK: Good, now that we're done with that; my name is The Silent Killer. Hopefully you people can see that this is the only thing you need to know about besides the belt that Kenny here is holding.

The Silent Killer points toward Kenny the referee.

TSK: You see, I am a PHWF Original, and that means that, not just am I a great poker player, I am a natural born champion. And by all means, a god. Now that we're done with that, go ahead and ring the bell.

The time keeper complies and rings the bell. The Silent Killer smiles and taps Mad Dragon and Alexander Conway on the shoulders.
The two look at The Silent Killer and he smiles again.
He begins to explain something to them as they all huddle together.
Andrew Hunter holds out his arms, palms up, and shakes his head. He looks down at the ground then at Kenny then at the three huddled together.
The Silent Killer looks up at Andrew, smiles, and holds up his pointer signalling that he needs him to wait for a minute.
Andrew opens his mouth and holds up his arms again. He changes his expression to neutral and then finally seems to see the opportunity and charges them.
Andrew Hunter throws his arm at Mad Dragon
connecting with a light forearm smash!
Andrew throws a light punch to The Silent Killer, who seems stunned!
Alexander Conway jabs Andrew in the throat with a light throat strike!
Andrew grabs his throat, but quickly recovers
Andrew Hunter gets ready to hit Alexander Conway
and hits him with the forearm executing an light European Uppercut!!
Alexander gets pushed back into the turnbuckle and takes a knee

Mad Dragon seems to recover from the hit and jumps at Andrew Hunter
and connects with two kicks executing a strong bicycle kick to the back!!
Andrew Hunter stumbles over to The Silent Killer
The Silent Killer recovers from the hit and retaliates with a light punch of his own, while Andrew Hunter was still stumbling!!
Andrew falls to one knee
The Silent Killer and Mad Dragon exchange a quick glance and reach out towards Andrew
The Silent Killer grabs Andrew's left arm and puts it over his shoulder and tucks Andrew's head under his own armpit as Mad Dragon does the same from the right side
and they grab his tights and lifts Andrew up, keeps him there for a moment, and then fall backwards, slamming Andrew down with a devastating double team suplex!!
The Silent Killer and Mad Dragon pop up very quickly and take a look at eachother
The Silent Killer approaches Andrew Hunter
The Silent Killer grabs Andrew by the head
and wraps his arm around his opponent's neck to apply pressure with a light sleeper hold!!
The Silent Killer keeps his weak submission hold
Mad Dragon and Alexander Conway look on as Andrew Hunter struggles to get free
Andrew continues his struggle for freedom, but has no avail
Andrew Hunter struggles and manages to get to one knee
Andrew Hunter manages to pull himself back up as The Silent Killer tussels to keep his grip
Mad Dragon walks very quickly toward Andrew
and kicks him in the ribs with a strong kick!!
The Silent Killer releases his grasp to give the stage to Mad Dragon
Mad Dragon grabs one of Andrew's arms
and slams it across his knee with a strong arm breaker!!
Mad Dragon keeps his grasp on the arm
and uses momentum along with leverage with a light arm drag!!
Mad Dragon looks at Alexander Conway and points to Andrew Hunter, who makes it up to one knee while holding his arm
Alexander Conway lifts his leg
and brings it down on Andrew's head with a violent stomp to the skull!!
Andrew falls from his balance and falls to the mat, in shock of the onslaught
Alexander Conway looks at The Silent Killer
The Silent Killer struts mightily over to Andrew Hunter
and places his foot onto his chest with a light cocky pin!!
Both other wrestlers tense up quickly and half runs toward the pin attempt
The Silent Killer holds his hands up and takes his foot off before Kenny can start a count
The Silent Killer brings a strong stomp down to Andrew's chest
The Silent Killer motions for the others to join in.
Mad Dragon brings a strong stomp down to Andrew's chest
Alexander Conway brings a strong stomp down to Andrew's chest
Kenny the referee motions for them to stop the stomping
Kenny pushes Alexander Conway away, thus turning his back on the others
Aexander Conway shrugs innocently and Kenny looks back toward the action
The Silent Killer and Mad Dragon stop their barrage of stomps
The Silent Killer grabs Andrew by the hair and lifts him back to his feet
The Silent Killer lifts Andrew up over his shoulders by amazing strength
and drops him from the six and a half feet height executing a powerful Gorrila Press Slam!!
Alexander Conway sinks into a turnbuckle and begins watching as Mad Dragon continues the beating
Mad Dragon smiles smuggly before he jumps into the air
and drops down with a light knee drop to Andrew Hunter's face!!
Andrew Hunter convulses on the ground as he quickly pulls his arms to cover his face
The Silent Killer begins clapping and encouraging Mad Dragon to continue
Mad Dragon looks happy to continue as he grabs Adrew's hair to pull him back up
Mad Dragon grabs one of Andrew Hunter's arms, tucking it it under his shoulders
and flips him over using leverage with a light arm drag, keeping his hold on the arm, twisting it in the shape of a four, executing a light figure four arm bar!!
Mad Dragon keeps his weak submission hold
Andrew begins showing signs of life as he struggles to get free
Andrew clutches at his arm, trying to relieve some of the pressure
Andrew begins trying to sit back up
Mad Dragon keeps his ruthless submission hold
The pain shoots Andrew back down
Mad Dragon smiles and begins telling Andrew Hunter to give up
Andrew clutches at his arm once again, closing his eyes in pain
He quickly opens them and a look of determination takes over his eyes
Andrew begins trying to pull his arm free, once again
Mad Dragon releases his grasp and looks back toward The Silent Killer
Andrew Hunter grabs his arm in agony and rolls over, trying to push himself back to his feet
The Silent Killer gravitates slwoly over Andrew's back, as he continues trying to make it back to his feet, and places his hands around Andrew's chin
and sits down on his back while pulling on his chin with a violent Camel Clutch!!
The Silent Killer keeps his excruciating submission hold
Andrew tries to reach the ropes, but he is too far
Andrew manages to push up, applying more pressure to his own back, and begins to crawl to the ropes
Andrew's back fails as he can't support the weight

The Silent Killer releases his grasp
Andrew Hunter lies on the ground motionless for several seconds
Mad Dragon slowly approaches Andrew as he remains motionless
Mad Dragon tries a pinning maneuver
The Silent Killer franticly makes his way toward the pinning attempt
Kenny the referee drops down to make the count...
The Silent Killer grabs Mad Dragon by his tights and pulls him off of Andrew
Mad Dragon points to Andrew and shakes his head at The Silent Killer
The Silent Killer begins arguing with Mad Dragon not to pin him
Alexander Conway quickly approaches Andrew Hunter while The Silent Killer and Mad Dragon continue getting in eachother's faces
Alexander Conway drops down for a cover...
Kenny the referee starts counting...
Andrew Hunter firmly pulls his shoulder up
Mad Dragon and The Silent Killer stop their arguing and look back at Alexander Conway
The Silent Killer begins walking toward Alexander Conway
Andrew Hunter begins to show signs of life
Alexander Conway stands up and backs away from Andrew
Andrew Hunter pushes himself up to his knees
The Silent Killer pulls Andrew up by the hair
The Silent Killer grabs one of Andrew Hunter's arms
and uses it to send Andrew into the ropes with a light irish whip!!
The Silent Killer loads the running opponents onto his shoulders
but Andrew Hunter slides down, behind The Silent Killer to evade the samoan drop!!
Andrew Hunter throws his right arm back
The Silent Killer turns around
and rebounds it into The Silent Killer with a strong big punch!!
Andrew Hunter snaps his leg forward
connecting with a light toe kick!!
The Silent Killer stumbles forward and grabs his gut
Mad Dragon starts a charge at Andrew Hunter
Andrew Hunter turns around and quickly charges toward Mad Dragon
Andrew Hunter raises his arm
and smashes it across Mad Dragon's face with a strong forearm smash!!
Mad Dragon garbs his face and falls to one knee
Alexander Conway charges Andrew while he isn't looking
Alexander Conway holds his arm out taught
Andrew Hunter turns around in time to see Alexander Conway coming
Andrew Hunter ducks his head under the clotheline
Alexander Conway waists no time and turns back around
Andrew Hunter throws his arm back and throws it at Alexander Conway
Alexander Conway drops back to avoid the punch and catches one of Andrew's ankles inside his own legs
and trips him, taking him down with a light drop toe hold, sending Andrew's face into the mat!!
The Silent Killer and Mad Dragon quickly recover and direct there stares at Andrew Hunter
Andrew Hunter clutches his face and turns over
He sees Mad Dragon and Silent Killer and quickly stands back to his feet

Andrew Hunter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum