I'll think of a name later....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'll think of a name later....

Post  Andrew Hunter on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:10 am

The shot opens to show the arena, filled with fans. The camera pans over the sea of faces. The fans are all sitting down, waiting eagerly for the next part of the show. Suddenly, "Last Man Standing" by Hammerfall blares through the arena. The crowd erupts with boos as Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp with a mic at hand. He smirks as the crowd continues to boo him. Andrew Hunter slowly makes his way to the ring and slides under the ropes. Andrew lifts the mic to his lips and prepares to speak.

Andrew: Hey look, you people are still booing me!

The crowd boos even more as Andrew continues

Andrew: No surprise there. But that's not the point. I'm pretty sure that Alexander Conway heard me while I was backstage. So, why don't you get out here and listen to what I have to say?

Andrew lowers the mic. He looks around, scanning the fans before fixing his attention on the top of the ramp

Andrew Hunter

Back to top Go down

Re: I'll think of a name later....

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 am

"Hunt you Down" by Saliva blares throughout the arena to an ecstatic response. Alexander strides down to the ring in his wrestling gear with a look of determination across his face. He askes a nearby cameraman for a microphone before sliding into the ring.

Alexander: "I'm glad you didn't want our last match to be the final outcome, it was obvious to everybody who saw it that you gave up before it really even begun. These fans expect a better show than what you gave them our last go-around, and so do I. What do you have in mind?"
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

http://team-catastrophe.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Hunter on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:00 am

Andrew Hunter glances to the ground quickly before looking back up at Alexander Conway

Andrew: I have more than just one match in mind. I want to face you in a series of matches, that way, when I beat you; everyone will know that it wasn't just for one time. I want to crush you. Then, I'll move on to bigger and better, much better, things.

Andrew lowers the mic as he waits for Alexander Conway's response

Andrew Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:07 am

Alexander Conway stares blankly at Andrew for a few moments, before starting to laugh.

Alexander: "Hahahaha....oh wait, you're serious! Umm...errm....what kind of matches will be in this series Andrew? I'm sure the fans wouldn't mind seeing you be put down multiple times in the next few weeks, and I'll be happy to oblige them."
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Hunter on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:15 am

Andrew slowly raises the mic back to his lips as Alexander Conway's smile seems to be plastered to his face

Andrew: Well, I figured that we'd start with the most basic match there is: a one fall contest. If you can still walk to the ring the next week, it'll be a last man standing match. And the last match, which, I can guarantee won't be needed, will be an Iron Man Match. If you'd prefer to back out now, I wouldn't blame you. I-

Andrew Hunter lowers his mic, deciding not to continue. He looks at Conway and cracks a smug smirk.

Andrew Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:53 am

Alexander raises an eyebrow in response to Andrew's proclamation.

Alexander: "You want to face me in three matches, but you already think that you're going to win? I'm sorry Hunter, but the only matches you've won in your time at PHWF were with the help of Mad Dragon....if either of us should be pulling out of this, it's you."

As Alexander lowers his mic, a sneer flashes on his face for but a moment, before being quickly replaced with a slight smile.
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Hunter on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:02 am

Andrew Hunter looks down at the mat again and nods slightly before raising the mic back to his lips

Andrew: You know what, you're right. I've only beaten you once, after Mad Dragon distracted you. But I will not let this be held on my head any longer! Yes, Mad Dragon interferred, but he won't any more! I was ashamed by Mad Dragon, but this will be my shot at redemption.

Andrew slips a slight grin on his face

Andrew:Conway, I will beat you. Not once, but twice.

Andrew looks to his right, before looking back at Alexander Conway

Andrew: Well, looks like we have an agreement. But, my match is on next, so if you would, get out of the ring, would'ya?

Andrew lowers the mic and looks into Conway's eyes as the shot fades

Andrew Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:46 pm

Huh... I don't remember this RP. It's funny that you were a heel and I was a face at the time XD
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum