A little eavesdropping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little eavesdropping

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:08 pm

The scene opens to the dreary backstage of the ULOL. The screen is moving towards the end of a long hallway, where an open door lies. A figure is standing in the door way, the camera continues to move closer until some words from a familiar voice start to become audible.

Alexander Conway: "Remember, you were lucky enough to be chosen to compete in that battle royale on January 30th. If you win, you get a ticket, our ticket, to the top. We need that, you need that. So close to the new era, you have to win! Unfortunately, you're going into that match alone. I was not one of the few who had their name drawn. If there was any way I could assist you, I would be out there."

???: "I know you would. Don't worry Alexander, I won't fail, not now."

Alexander Conway: "That's what I like to hear. But this doesn't mean you get to slack off tonight, I expect you to win your match, my man."

???: "Please, he'll be a walk in the park."

Alexander Conway: "I'm glad you think so. Now, there is one last order of business to attend....."

Alexander suddenly turns to face the camera.

Alexander Conway: "What the hell are you doing here? Eavesdropping on me?! You little slime, you had best leave if you know what is good for you!"

Alexander starts walking towards the camera as it retreats. He soon begins to shrink into the distance as the scene fades to black.
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

http://team-catastrophe.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum