Team Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcus MUST DIE!

Go down

Marcus MUST DIE! Empty Marcus MUST DIE!

Post  Raytheninja Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:11 pm

The Morbidly Obese Man is seen sitting outside of the Office of Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow. He is eating a bag of chips. Ray Kamaura walks up and he looks to be in a bit of a rush. The camera turns and shows a look of anger and rage on the face of this disgruntled Gaint.

Ray: Hey big man! You know you really are a mountain of a man. Any way im here to see Mrs. Winslow, can you let me in, pal?

Raytheninja

Back to top Go down

Marcus MUST DIE! Empty Re: Marcus MUST DIE!

Post  Raytheninja Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:59 am

Ray Kamaura looks back at The Morbidly Obese Man and shakes his head in protest. Ray Kamaura whispers back.

Ray: Don't worry, i'm with you guys.

Ray kamaura throws a candybar at The Morbidly Obese Man and contuines into the room. He looks around at how stunning the decor of the office truly is. Ray Kamaura walks to the desk and looks down at the Vice-General Manager Mrs. Winslow

Ray: Mrs. Winslow, I'm here to join you in your ongoing fight against the jackass known as Marcus Troy. Now before you make your judgement, please here me out. As you know, Marcus kicked Q's dountrymen out of the arena and they have been pissed off ever sense. Well last week Q's countrymen attacked during my match and they caused both myself and the referee to be distracted. I had UJJ up for the End Game, then they struck, im a good man so i was worried about Brad Blood and Jasmie Lee. Then UJJ, instead of fighting me man to man, hit me with a low blow and a JKO.

Ray Kamaura grows more angry at the thought of Marcus Troy

Ray: How am I suppose to get back into the title hunt if I can't win my matchs because of that greedy bastard? Marcus is getting out of hand. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. But please note that Leon Hinomoto is with me on this. The only reason he's not here right now is because he is preparing for his match at the PPV.

Ray Kamaura stops and waits for the words of Mrs. Winslow.

Raytheninja

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum