It's a Date

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's a Date

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Alexander Conway is sitting on a bench inside his locker room. It looks as though he has just settled in after his earlier hijacking of the camera. He is watching a match, a match involving a younger Alexander Conway inside a PMLW ring. Beside Alexander on the bench is a DVD case. On the front in big letters is "The Best of Alexander Conway".
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

http://team-catastrophe.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: It's a Date

Post  Raytheninja on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:13 am

Ray Kamaura and Leon Hinomoto open the door and walk into the locker room. Ray notices what he is watching.

Ray: OK, Conway we have a... Are you watching yourself?

Raytheninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 am

Alexander jumps up and quickly spins around to face the two men.

Alexander: "Who the hell do you think you are?! Barging into other people's locker rooms like there's no such thing as privacy anymore! But to answer your question, yes, I am watching myself. I mean, who wouldn't want to watch greatness at work?"

Without waiting for an answer to the question he believes rhetorical, Alexander continues speaking.

Alexander: "Now, I'd really like to listen to whatever it is that you two came in here for, but I'm just a bit busy."
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raytheninja on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:43 am

A look of shock and awe over takes Ray's face.

Ray: No you're Not.

Ray grabs the remote and turns off the tv.

Leon: Listen, how would like you to come to ring side with us from now on?

Ray: We figured you could join us in the DWMA.

Ray and Leon waited for Alexanders reply.

Raytheninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:55 am

Alexander: "Whoa, wait a second, really? You two barge into my locker room, turn off my TV, interupt my day, and expect me to want to accompany you two down to ringside? There is a plethora of insults I could throw out right now, but I'll give you two a chance to explain to me why I would even consider joining the DWMA."

Alexander pauses for a moment, but soon takes the time to toss in another question.

Alexander: "And you two could also tell me what DWMA even stands for."
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raytheninja on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:05 am

Ray: Well we don't really know what it stands for, but we do know why we want you. We are going after the titles of the ULOL as to bring power to the proper side. It's not a take over, but more like a controling force. We're countering The Age of Suck with an age of awesome.

Ray laughs at his joke while the other two men stare at. He stops and mumbles just loud enough for the camera to hear.

Ray: Last time I share my jokes with you two.

Leon: See we are going to take the tag team titles. Then you are going to grab the Primo Ultimo.

Leon waits for Alexander to reply to the offer that is placed before him.

Raytheninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:15 am

Alexander takes his former seat. He has a bored look on his face as he continues the conversation.

Alexander: "So you are just another cog in the wall? You two are just a few more bricks in the wall? The same as everyone else and not different in the least? Ray, even though I treated you poorly when you first arrived here, and even pretended to not know of you, I have to think of this as a fairly different step for you. I've seen your work for other promotions, and this is just a bit unlike you. Mr. Innovation has lost a step? It's surprising Leon is following you through this. I can't help but think that your change in style and demeanour is caused by your previous injuries. How can I rely on two people who are not only not fighting at 100%, but have changed so drastically?"
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raytheninja on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 am

Ray looks stunned as what Alexander Comway says crosses in his mind.

Ray: I have changed but only for now. I have been wrestling for a good number of years now and what do i have to show for it? Nothing. So Im using the War to grab ahold of some gold. If we work together then it will be just like the good old days.

Raytheninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Melchiott on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:45 am

A scowl appears on Alexander's face as he hears Ray regard the older times.

Alexander: "I'm surprised you'd mention those days, but they are long past. You are right though. Why fault you for taking advantage of the opportunity presented? We'd be doing Eunice a favor by getting the gold anyway, strong champions are what she needs to win this war and we are just the people to do it. I guess I'll help you two out, I'll meet you out there."

Ray and Leon exit the locker room as Alexander turns back on his TV. The scene fades to black as Alexander resumes play of his old match.
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top