Team Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHIL READ IT

Go down

PHIL READ IT Empty PHIL READ IT

Post  Raytheninja Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

"Life is Beautiful" by Sixx AM blares throughtout the arena and when the lyrics start to play Ray Kamaura makes his way to the ring very slowly.

Ray makes his ring as the mixed reactions of the crowd drowned out the music of Ray's entrance. This dosen't affect Ray in the least. Ray arrives at the ring and slides in the bottom and poses in the middle of the ring.

Ray: WOW! Where do I start? Ok, Lets talk about my match tonight first. I face off against UJJ. I'm just good leave well enough alone on that one. Win or lose I'm still in the Battle Royal for the golden ticket. That's why I'm out here tonight.

Ray looks around the arena at all of the fans that are in attendance tonight. Ray starts wondering around the ring he points to a fan and motions him tocome to the ring. Then Ray motions for three more fans to enter the ring.

Ray: Congrats, your the luckest fans in the world. Now tell me, who is going to win the Battle Royal?

Fan #1: Well, I got my money on Brostar.

Ray motions that fan to leave the ring.

Ray: Ok, we all are intitled to an opinion, but I'm looking for a fact. How about you lovely lady?

Ray holds her hand up and kisses it.

Fan #2: Well Mr Kamaura, I think that Taufik will win.

A look a frustration grows on Ray's face.

Ray: Ok then. Hey you two, do you think I'm gonna win?

They both shake their heads no before leaving the ring.

Ray: There you have it, I'm the clear underdog in the match. But never the less I will put my all into it because I'm a fighter and I never quit. As for tonight, I'm gonna take down UJJ just to prove that point.

Ray drops the mic and walks backstage.

Raytheninja

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum