Team Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overconfident Independent

2 posters

Go down

Overconfident Independent Empty Overconfident Independent

Post  Alexander Melchiott Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:15 am

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva blares throughout the arena as Alexander walks down to the ring. Picking up a microphone from the announce table, Alexander rolls into the ring and sits on top of a turnbuckle.

Alexander: At Collaborate to Hate, I showed that I was the most impressive one out of Jason Storm, Andrew Hunter, and myself. I went out there with only one real goal; to hurt both of them. I think I did a pretty good job of it too. I mean, I showed Storm his Dark Demise, and I emphatically injured Andrew Hunter's leg.

Alexander pauses to listen to the boos coming from the crowd.

Alexander: Well I'm sorry that your golden boy Andrew Hunter just wasn't "up to par". But enough talk about those two; they had an opportunity to shine, but were snubbed out by the star that is Alexander Conway!

Alexander holds his arm up high for a moment before continuing with a more serious expression.

Alexander: It's time to get serious, I have the opportunity to become a champion! Nobody possesses the skills to qualify for an opportunity at Shogun's Intercontinental championship except for me. Shogun, I'm going to breeze right through you, take your IC championship, and prove once again that I am the "Real Freakin' Deal"! Don't feel bad Shogun, you're only going to be the first of many in my quest to prove that I am the greatest technical wrestler in the world today!

(Work in Progress)

Last edited by Alexander Conway on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexander Melchiott
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

https://team-catastrophe.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Overconfident Independent Empty Re: Overconfident Independent

Post  Alexander Melchiott Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm

(Following up on Daniel K Brook's reply)

Alexander feigns a worried look.

Alexander: That's a difficult question, tap or snap. Uhh....aww this is a hard one, which do you people think I should pick?

The crowd starts to chant both tap and snap. Alexander rolls his eyes and mouths the words "Are you kidding me".

Alexander: That was rhetorical, people! Come on!

Alexander turns his attention back to Daniel K Brook.

Alexander: I love that you're trying so hard to make people care about you, but I'm going to have to break some news to you. The people you fought on the independents, were complete nobody losers just like you! They could never even beat a "rookie" ,as you put it, like Andrew or Jason. My point is that you're bragging about being a tiny fish in a mudhole! The day you can make the Canadian born, bred, and made sensation that is simply known as Alexander Conway tap out....well, that'll be a cold day in Hell.

The booing of the crowd is thunderous at this point, but Alexander seems to just revel in it.

Alexander: You also said you were going to break my arm? I think Jason Storm said that about my ankle, before I kicked his teeth down his throat. So Daniel, why don't you go to your little mudhole that you are so proud of and watch true wrestling as I take that lovely Intercontinental Championship from around Shogun's waist.

(Work in Progress?)

Alexander Melchiott
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Hunter Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 pm

You're definately ahead of Brook on the good RP area that usually decides the match. So, I'd say that if you end up having a match, you won't snap or tap. (.... I won't snap nor tap.... If he responds to one of my RPs, I'm gonna use that =P)

Andrew Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Melchiott Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Alexander looks at his wrist, pretending to be wearing a watch.

Alexander: Are you done wasting my time? I came out here to challenge Shogun, not you.

Alexander walks over to the ropes.

Alexander: You talk a big game, you're overconfident. You're like a little kid, having just won his first award. Next thing you know, you enter into the big leagues and think you're on top of the world. Then some other kid comes along, and kicks the mountain out from under you. That's what I'm going to do to you, kick out mountain out from under you and bring you back down to Earth.

Alexander sits on the middle rope and pulls up the top one.

Alexander: Come on, try and prove everything I've said wrong. Try and prove that I can't beat you, that I'm not better then you. I'll give Shogun another taste of what he can look forward to, when I show you that reality hurts.

(OOC: How young do you think Alexander is?)

(Work in Progress?)
Alexander Melchiott
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Hunter Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 pm

If I had to guess? I'd say that your about 20.

Andrew Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Melchiott Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:28 am

Alexander quickly snatches up his microphone from the mat.

Alexander: My win wasn't impressive enough for you Shogun? I'll show you impressive when I face you for your WHW Intercontinental Championship. Ring the bell ref, this should be quick.
Alexander Melchiott
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum