Team Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return

Go down

The Return Empty The Return

Post  Alexander Melchiott Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:48 pm

“Into the Horizon” by Neverland plays through the arena as Alexander Melchiott steps out onto the ramp with a microphone in hand.  Melchiott looks over the arena with a smile before looking down at Dorn and Thaddeus Rex.  Flicking back his hair, Melchiott brings the microphone to his lips as his theme music stops.

Alexander Melchiott: "It's time... time to introduce a NEW age to this tag team division!  It's time to introduce NEW Tag Team Champions!  But first, let me get a few things off of my chest."

Melchiott twirls the microphone, taking his time to continue his speech.

Alexander Melchiott: "Rex, you said that I was a disgrace of a champion... but look at you two!  Two fossils who can't bear to live the limelight!  Two asses who can't bear to pass the torch to a younger, better generation.  You two hasbeens have been able to pass under the radar with your belts so far, but tonight, that comes to an end.  How will you two fair when you finally have real competition?  I've already defeated both of you old morons!  What hope can you possibly have of escaping this match with your titles?  I could beat you two by myself, but I have a partner tonight who will assist me in kicking your asses and taking the torch from your near lifeless bodies."

The supremely confident Melchiott smiles as he changes the topic.

Alexander Melchiott: "But enough of that.  I think it is about time that we get this show on the road, shall we?  So, the question on everyone's mind; just who is my tag team partner here tonight?  Could it be a former tag team partner in Ethan O'Reilly?  Or could it be a former rival like Ray Kamaura?  Could it be someone who needs a revitalization of his career like Colton Charles Cai Cobb?  Could it be a suprise return from Nao Fook Yu?  Or... could it be a best friend?"

Melchiott holds his arm out towards the back as he says those words with a smirk.  And he only has to wait a moment...

not a fantastic rp, but whatever.  I didn't know where to go with this
Alexander Melchiott
Alexander Melchiott
Admin

https://team-catastrophe.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down